Monday 14 May 2012

Transformations...How bad u want it?

Everybody talks about transformations...transform urself, ur size ur way of thinking, ur biz ur family...everything around has to be transformed.  But how bad u want this transformations?  I remember, when someone came to me n asked me, "how many months r u pregnant?"..."huh?....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im not pregnant!!!".... can u imagine, the embarrassment on my face...I AM FAT!!!!... urgghhhhh...I NEED TO TRANSFORM MYSELF...BE SLIM!!!!...But how bad i want it? It is not only after 10 years later, i truly transformed myself...shedding almost 30kgs from my fat belly n body.... and i must say i have to thanked this MAGIC SUITS that helps me to TRANSFORMED my Mama bear body to sweet little princess...hahahah...


And the best part, after couple of mths wearing it, dear darling said...TQ for taking care of urself for ME...its nice to touch ur belly now....what a relieve!!! Dont u feel the same ladies???


Well since then i have been approach by loads of ladies n man too...yea yea thats right ladies...man too..but to transform their wife not them....


If u feel like wanting to TRY OUT and TRANSFORMED ur body like this Mama Bear...feel free to drop me a note or just text me 012-284 3323.


Transformed..and feel good n beautiful bout urself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment